Circus Party Balloon Garland
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
THIS PROJECT IS PART OF THE CIRCUS PARTY SERIES.
Make this adorable circus balloon garland to hang from a large balloon during your circus-themed birthday party. It’s the perfect way to add a little pizzazz to a normal giant balloon and tissue tassel combo.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 1 giant, 36” latex balloon
- Tissue tassel
- Printable CIRCUS letter garland
- Hole punch
- Start by inflating your giant balloon, which will take approximately one Jumbo Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie a string to the balloon. Then, tie your tissue tassel (see this tutorial for making a tissue paper tassel) at the top of the string, leaving the string free for the garland.
- Print and cut out the CIRCUS garland letters. Punch holes in the top of the letters.
- String the balloon tail through the holes on the letters. Wrap the string through the hole one more time to secure the letter in place. Do this with the remaining letters.
Finish your DIY Circus Party decor with these elements:
We would love to see your circus party! Please share your photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.