Create an Art Studio for your Child’s next Birthday Party
If you’re looking for an interactive and entertaining idea for your aspiring artist’s birthday this year, try out this fun party theme. You’ll be sure to spark some creativity in both your child and their guests!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- White paper
- Canvas paper
- White crayon
- Craft tables
- Poster board
- Protective plastic – optional, recommended
- Sugar cookies
- Icing/candy for decorating
- Write party details on white paper using a white crayon. Instruct guests to decode their invitations by coloring over the paper with a darker crayon to reveal the magic message.
- Set up craft tables and easels, using protective plastic to cover the floor underneath.
- Tie inflated balloons to all the tables, chairs, and easels to make the room colorful and festive.
- Let your guests get creative with the art supplies. Encourage them to use poster board to make frames for their final work of art.
- Bake large sugar cookies and let the artists create edible artwork.
Finally, don’t let the artists forget to take home their framed masterpieces to show off to their family! As an added bonus, if you have extra art supplies or cookies, allow guests to choose a few to take home.
Share the final masterpieces with us on Facebook and Instagram.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.