Pop The Question Balloon Engagement Surprise!
When you’re getting ready to ask your significant other a very important question, every last detail is important to stage the perfect surprise.
Let our clever, balloon-filled, surprise makes popping the question a moment that you both will cherish for years to come.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- The ring!
- Silver, gold or white balloons
- A big box wrapped in pretty gift paper
- Inflate a few helium balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie them together in a cluster with tails.
- Carefully attach the engagement ring to the cluster of balloons.
- Have your bride or groom-to-be open the box!
- After the surprise, use the balloons in your ‘I said yes!’ posts on social media.
- Keep the party going! Balloons make great surprise engagement party décor.
We want to see the first photos of the happy couple! Share them with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.