Graduation Party Game: Guess the Grade
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
Every good party should have a game, and high school graduation celebrations are no different. “Guess the Grade” is an easy game with balloons that highlights the graduate with photos through the years. It is also a great conversation starter that doubles as decor.
To play the game, hand a guessing card to each party guest and instruct them to match the photo with the grade the graduate was in at that time. At the end of the night, announce which picture goes with which grade. The person with the most correct answers wins.
Here’s how to create the “Guess the Grade” game for your graduation party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in your color scheme
- Photos of the grad from each grade
- Hanging card printable
- Guessing card printable
- Inflate a variety of different colored latex balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie string to the end of the balloons and tape a picture onto the string of each balloon.
- Number either the balloons or the pictures.
- Tape the “Guess the Grade” card onto a balloon just like the pictures.
- Print enough guessing cards for each guest.
We’d love to see your take on the game. Share your comments and photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.