DIY Money Balloon Graduation Gift
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
When it comes to a graduation, we know what a new grad really wants: money. It’s completely understandable. School and life are expensive. But, we also understand how unexciting it is to stick cash inside a card for a gift. Up your gift-giving skills and use a balloon instead of a card!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Clear latex balloons
- Glitter (optional)
- Clean milk jug or plastic bottle
- Cut off the spout of a plastic bottle.
- Wrap the balloon around the bottle spout. This helps keep the balloon open so that you can easily put things inside.
- Roll up your bill(s) and tie with string. Stick the bundle inside the balloon.
- For a little extra fun, add glitter inside the balloon with the cash. (But, be warned, it does make getting the cash out a little messier.)
- Remove the bottle spout from the balloon.
- Inflate the balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie it off with ribbon or string.
We’d love to see your graduate’s reaction to the money balloon gift. Please share your photos or videos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.