Snarky Retirement Send-Off
Whether your Party Planning Committee is 2 people or 20, you’ll be the talk of the office with this snarky, factual party (periods are more professional, after all). Throw a retirement party your colleague will never forget. Don’t forget a sassy cake phrase and passive aggressive balloons. No exclamation points needed, because retirement is only fun for the person retiring.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Stick-on letters
- Black tablecloth
- Black and gray ribbon, banners and decorations
- A cake that describes your true feelings
- Arrange cake and serving utensils on the black tablecloth.
- Inflate balloons with Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie down in bundles around the table.
- Use the stick-on letters to write passive aggressive messages on the balloons.
- Avoid bright colors or happy music, because this ex-coworker is leaving you with more work and less fun, and you aren’t happy about that.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons and sharp objects. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.