Pop of Color Poster
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Part of the Pop of Color Balloon Party Series
You don’t need a lot to create a lot of impact for your Pop of Color party, just lots of balloons! Make your artist party special with this backdrop.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Printable Pop of Color poster
- Gift wrap paper
- Washi tape
- Start with a fun color palette of your choosing.
- Next, find gift wrapping paper that will coordinate with your color palette and use it to accent your table.
- Print the Pop of Color poster as an engineering print (36 inches by 24 inches) at your local print shop.
- Hang the poster above your main table by securing it with washi tape.
- Accent around the poster with latex balloons in coordinating colors. Inflate the balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, and tie a string on each balloon.
Learn how to create each of these Pop of Color party elements:
- Printable “Pop Me” Invitation
- DIY Balloon Pom Poms
- Balloon Painting Station
- DIY Paint Can Centerpiece
We would love to see your Pop of Color party! Please share your photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.