Rubber Duck Photo Booth
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Rubber Duck Baby Shower” Party Series.
Photo booths are a party favorite, so why pass up an opportunity to grab a fun pic? For our rubber duck baby shower, we added a seat for the mother to be, and turned it into a gift-opening station and place to mingle with the guests.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- White latex balloons
- Needle and thread
- Yellow and mint honeycomb balls
- Giant rubber duck
- Metal bucket
- White and navy-striped banner
- Create floating bubbles by using an assortment of white balloons. Fill white latex balloons of various sizes using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Use a threaded needle to string the balloons all together on one string.
- Tape the bubble balloons to the ground.
- Arrange the honeycomb balls, giant rubber duck and banner around the balloons.
- Place a seat in the center of the arrangement for the perfect place for the mother-to-be to sit and enjoy the celebration.
Share your rubber ducky-themed party photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.