Sip & Splash Soirée
Catch some rays this summer with a fun and festive backyard pool party! Our Sip & Splash Soirée keeps the party going from day, into the night with an adult Make Your Own Mojito bar and even a mocktail bar for the kiddos.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Balloons in the color of your choice (we used a citrus theme)
- Drink containers or pitchers
- Plastic cups
- Fun colored straws
- Table & tablecloth
Download Our Blueberry Mojito Recipe
Download Our Grapefruit Mojito Recipe
Download Our Watermelon Mojito Recipe
- Balloon Arch Tape
- Drink shaker
- Mojito muddler
- Mojito ingredients
- Herbs and fruits of your choice
- Using your balloon time helium tank, begin filling balloons for your balloon arch. *Tip* You can manually blow up balloons for the arch sides, using the helium balloons for the top to make the arch shape and float.
- Set up your table and tablecloth, filling in with your herbs and fruits for the mojitos.
- Using the printable Mojito recipes, begin to mix your drinks in the drink containers or pitchers. Add fruit and mint into the containers to complete the look and taste. *Tip* The night before, freeze a complimenting juice mixer in ice cube trays to keep drinks from getting watered down with ice.
- For the kids beverage table mix ginger ale, orange juice and rainbow sherbet for a frothy and cool mocktail
- Sip, splash, and enjoy!
Check out our other post to keep the fun going with Sip, Splash & Stargaze!
Share your pool party photos Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.