Create your own Snow Day Balloon Friends
This winter season is sure to bring along sweet treats, carols, gifts, and lots of time off school for your little ones. Here’s a great idea for a fun, indoor craft for you and your little helpers that is sure to keep everyone busy and full of smiles! Use balloons to create your own Rick the Reindeer & Friends.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- One latex balloon per character
- Cotton balls, variety of colors and sizes
- Ribbon or yarn
- Self-adhesive plastic googly eyes
- Construction paper, variety of colors and sizes
Rick the Reindeer Instructions:
- Inflate a brown balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Use plastic googly eyes and a red cotton ball to make his face.
- Use a marker to draw a mouth.
- Use brown construction paper to cut out antlers and glue to the back of his head.
To create Rick’s friends, use plastic googly eyes, cotton balls and markers to get creative and make your own snow day characters. We suggest starting with Santa Claus or Frosty the Snowman! Note: too much weight from construction paper may prevent the characters from floating.
Please share your creations with us on Facebook and Instagram.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.