Whimsical Backyard Tea PartyWith the warm days of summer, what makes for more fun than a backyard tea party? This can be dressed up for a more styled, birthday party; or pared down for a simple afternoon of tea and cookies. We loved the idea of creating a whimsical privacy wall with balloons to give this party a tranquil, girly feel!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Assorted balloon colors
- Golf tees
- Table and chairs
- Tea set
- Tea or juice
- Optional: tablecloth,cupcake stand, cupcakes or cookies
- Begin by cutting your ribbon in 4 ½ ft. lengths and set aside.
- Using your Balloon Time helium tank begin blowing up balloons, tying them with the ribbons from step 1.
- Once you have your balloons blown up, gather them in bunches of 3 and tie them around the top of a golf tee.
- Once you have all of your balloons tied, begin placing them in the ground leaving 2-3 feet in between each tee. This will create your privacy wall of balloons.
- With your wall compete, begin setting up your table with your chosen finishing touches.
- Fill your teapots and let the party begin!
Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.