Make Cute Costumes for Buzzing Bee Party Guests
Follow our instructions to create Buzzing Bee Costumes for your party guests.
- Craft pipe cleaners – yellow and black
- Black permanent marker
- Yellow and black striped t-shirts – one per guest
- Black headbands – one per guest
- Small, yellow pom poms – two per guest
- Large, black pom poms – one per guestc
- Stiff, white craft fabric
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun
- Give your guests a yellow and black striped t-shirt at the door.
- Have parents help guests create their own antenna headbands to complete their costume:
- Using black and yellow pipe cleaners, twist them together and around a black headband to mimic antennae.
- With parental supervision, use a hot glue gun to secure one yellow pom pom to the top of each antenna.
- Pin a large, black pom pom on the back of the t-shirt for a stinger.
- Using white craft fabric, cut out wings and secure to the back of the t-shirt.
Take a group photo of the bees and share it with us on Facebook and Instagram. Also, bee sure your guests don’t forget to take home their costumes.
To round out your Buzzing Bee Party, check out our other ideas for the theme, including Decorations, Invitations, Games & Activities, and Refreshments.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.