DIY Animal Balloons
The kids are home for the summer and there’s nothing like a craft day to keep them (and yourself) entertained. Here’s a simple Animal Balloon craft idea that’ll have them coloring and creating in no time!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Different colored latex balloons
- Paper for printing stencils
- Markers, paints, pencils or crayons
- String, ribbon, or twine
Print the piggy stencil Print the owl stencil
- Print stencils, ready your craft supplies, and get creative!
- Once colored, cut out your animal faces and put glue on the back.
- Inflate balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie string or ribbon to the bottom.
- Stick your animal faces to the balloons.
Share your animal balloons with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.