Construct Miniature Hot Air Balloons for your Party
Try out this cute idea for Hot Air Balloon decorations at your party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Disposable paper cups
- Tape or glue
- For each Hot Air Balloon, you will need two pieces of 2.5 foot-long ribbon.
- Tie the two ribbons together with a knot in the center.
- Take a disposable paper cup and poke a hole in the front, back, and each side.
- Thread the ends of the ribbons through the holes, and secure with a knot.
- Inflate a balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank, decorate as desired, and place it inside the ribbons.
- Use tape or a tiny bit of glue to keep the ribbons in place.
The expected float time for these Mini Hot Air Balloons is around three hours.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.