Picnic Party Summer Plans Poster
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
The start of summer break is always full of anticipation and grand plans for adventures. Gather all of your friends together to share a little about plans for summer break. Print out a poster to hang where guests will be arriving so they can share their plans on their way over to the party.
To make the poster a little more festive, we decorated the gate to our back yard with a little balloon garland to hang on the side. It was quick and easy, which is a must when planning any after-school party.
- Assortment of balloons
- Hand pump
- Thread your needle onto the thread.
- Inflate a balloon using your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Thread the inflated balloon onto your thread. Leave yourself enough thread for balloon garland. Tie the thread onto the balloon at the end.
- Inflate more balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and thread each of them to your thread.
- Once you have all your balloons threaded onto the thread, tie the end of the string onto the gate or stake it into the ground. (TIP: You can also tie either end of the string to the top of your gate to create a small balloon arch for your guests to walk under instead!)
Share your summer kickoff party photos or vision boards with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.